2/12/08

I Made It

I survived cleaning Bailey's room. And I survived my first day back on weight watchers. Yesterday didn't go quite as I had planned. I ended up taking meds to Jackson at school, only to have them call me an hour later. Can we say allergies? He's coughing, that's it, he's not contagious and there's nothing a doctor can do. So I picked him up and we went and bought delsym. This is supposed to be the best thing out there, and it's supposed to work for 12 hours. And in an effort to help him feel better and stop coughing, I made him take allegra, delsym, nose spray, and a cough/decongestant from the doctor. The nurse at the doctors office said it was fine to give him all of this, I wasn't doing my own science experiment. And he still coughed. Once again, can you say allergies? I made him take the allegra and delsym again this morning. No phone calls from the school yet today.
So the laundry is done, and Bailey's room is cleaned, that means I need to pick some other part of my house to clean. I'm so not excited, but in a continuing effort to change what I want to do versus what I should do - you know the buck up and do it plan - I have to do something. Does blogging count?

2 thoughts:

Penny said...

I'm so glad you're blogging. And when you get a minute, will you come and shovel out Calley's room? I'm serious when I say SHOVEL. It is horrible in there. I guess it's a good thing she's downstairs -- well, maybe not. At least the huge mess is out of my sight. Or I'd bust a gasket!!!!

Suzanna said...

Hi Jessica! I'm so glad you're blogging. It will be fun to stay in touch with you guys this way. And, as to your previous post, I am definitely one of those obsessed bloggers. It's just too fun!

MUSIC