2/11/08

It's Monday!

Yeah, I'm not really excited about it being Monday. I just wanted to quickly write that I decided this morning to start Weight Watchers, again. I have no excuses anymore. I have been thinking about it and have counted my points for a few days here and there since I stopped, but figured I just had to do it. So, it's 9am and so far so good, haha.
I think changing my routine of doing nothing will help. I've actually already showered and gathered the laundry. I'm having a small pep rally later in preparation of cleaning Bailey's room. YIKES! There are 2 things that I have to be mentally prepared for: 1) Cleaning Bailey's room, and 2) Shopping with Bailey. So what is it about cleaning the black hole of a room? There are no words to describe it. Shopping with Bailey, she is so stinkin picky! She tries on shirts of the same style different color, which cracks me up. And she tries shirts on with jeans to see if it looks okay. I can't convince her that black and white go with everything. And she wants everything! I'm a good mom and let her, it's my duty to teach her to shop.
Well, as the glamourous life of being a MOM goes, just got a call from the school and need to run down there, start on laundry, clean the rest of the black hole and recover from the weekend.

0 thoughts:

MUSIC