It's not that I'm that busy, it's that there's not much going on.
I did just decide not to do data entry. It was a love-hate thing. I loved the money, but hated the time it took. I will miss using the excuse that my house is messy because I was doing data entry. Truth be told, I would rather play and have fun, than clean house. Who wouldn't? Russ has been busy with a new job at the same place. And he's adding side jobs. It is funny that when I decided to quit sitting he got a raise. I quit data entry, he gets side jobs. Maybe if I quit cleaning, he'll get a maid - oh that makes me happy ! Okay, not really, I'm one of those that likes to know where things are and know that they were cleaned my way. I would really annoy anyone who came over to clean. I would hover, I would.
Garrett has continued with his 3 year old crying. He must be getting lessons somewhere! We will survive, but by the end of the day, I'm just ready for all the kids to go to bed. I'm gearing up for potty training. We'll give it a shot, I'm not sure if he's ready. He is so cute for the other half of the day. He is singing a lot. He sings "1-2-3 like a bird I'll sing". And he gives me five (both hands) with a thumbs up. It's not all bad.
I had a thought today that may be a stroke of genius. I was thinking of wearing the head phone things (technical term) in my ears, not necessarily with music playing, or even connected. But it would allow me to select what I wanted to "hear" or not "hear". Get it?
Well, I'm off to have some fun with other Mom's ! after kids go to bed
2/26/08
What to post, What to post.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 thoughts:
Sorry, I think I can tell you where he probably gets his crying from...oops! I really am sorry!!
Isn't it amazing how the Lord provides? It somehow always works out.
Thanks for going out with us last night (this morning!). It was a fun filled night and the good news is that Shelly got pictures of everything, so I don't think we'll forget how much fun we had. So what do you think we should do next time for our 'AWAL' group?
maybe if I quit data brad will get a raise! I am happy for you that you got to get rid of it
Post a Comment