Let me just say, I'm ready for Garrett to be 4 already. If this is what 3 is, I'm going to pass! He was awful yesterday, really, really, really bad. He cried, screamed, whined, and repeated that process for literally the entire day. I put him in my room and let him throw his fit for a while in the morning, and then in the afternoon I let him cry it out until he fell asleep. That was the only part of the day he was quiet. Part of it was a toy he got for his birthday, which disappeared....
And when I figure out the other part of WHY, I'll let you all know.
2/20/08
Yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 thoughts:
I was here.
okay, I don't think it changes. Terrible twos turn to terrible threes, turn to terrible fours. but then they smile at you or tell you they love you or cuddle you (with a hand down the shirt) and it erases all those hours of whining
Post a Comment