I was picking up the kids today from school and as Jackson and Bailey were walking out of school, they were together. They usually come out of separate doors. From where I was parked, I could see them walking and talking together, and they seemed to enjoy seeing each other. If I had my camera with me, I would have taken a picture.
As I am writing this I can hear Garrett beckoning for me, or Bailey to come to him, he wants a movie. He makes us laugh everyday. I have taught him a cute high-five with me (he does both hands) and then we both do a thumbs up. I don't care if I look silly, he just looks so dang cute with his thumbs up. I need to get a picture. The other thing he does, is that he makes a scrunched up face when has gotten in trouble for handling the dvd's. Another picture that needs to be taken. Now, if he picks out a movie he leaves it in the case. I'll ask him if he touched it and he simply says "I touch dvds". Sometimes it sounds more like a confession, and sometimes it sounds like he says he "doesn't touch dvd's" but it is always is cute.
2/21/08
Picture Moments of the Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 thoughts:
Post a Comment