Today, Garrett is 3 ! I can't believe my baby is 3 ! He will always be my baby, they all will, it's just harder to hold Jackson now, okay it's almost impossible. I'm pretty sure that by the summer he will be as tall as me, which isn't really tall at all. So, I just wasn't into doing a party thing for Garrett, but last night we had dinner with the Lewis' and Mom and Dennis came out (because they thought we were doing something, sorry) and it was so fun. I love being around family and friends. I just don't love cleaning up before and after. Oh well, I haven't been cleaning up anyways! So, I decided to do something for him next Sunday.




1 thoughts:
'My Garrett' is 3! wow!! I just love that little guy. I'm looking forward to your party Sunday. With everything you have done for me, I think I need to help you clean or something...
Post a Comment