6/13/08

488 tickets of fun!

We meet Jarah and Julia and kids at Chucke Cheese and had tons of fun. Garrett got the hang of the games and putting the tokens in the machines. They had one ride where he sat next to Stuart Little and he was so excited, he put his arm around him and at one point I think he tried to sit on him. And he cracked up at one that a hand punches a duck and knocks it down. He did better than I did at that one. We ended up with 488 tickets to cash in on junk. And then, since we didn't get enough junk toys from there, we stopped by the dollar store. Oh well, it provides some entertainment for the kids, and me. Little do the kids know that I plan on them doing a little yard work in exchange for it. I should be cleaning right now, but I learned last summer not to stress out too much while the kids are all home. And I'm still tired from the week. I think I got up earlier this week each day than when school was in. And in support of my wonderful hubby I mowed the lawn yesterday, and even got the gas trimmer going for a while. I think I need a lesson. I also washed the van since Russ hasn't done it since he bought his car. There was an incredible amount of dead bugs, splattered and dried-on from our road trip to Oklahoma a few weekends ago. Overall, it's been a fun week with the kids. And right now Bailey is crying that Jackson won't play with her, guess I spoke too soon. 1 week down, and we'll just take it one day (hour, or minute) at a time.

1 thoughts:

Shelly Kenison said...

I am so impressed that you mowed the lawn. What a great wife you are.

MUSIC