This is important!
Saturday, after spending the day with the kids (Russ had to work) we were headed home from being gone and the gas light came on. I thought I could get home and to church the next day, but no. So I pull into Costco (hoping it's still $3.77 and not the $3.89 by the house - it was BTW), I thought their pumps stayed open until 10pm, another sad no. They put locks on the pumps. I've never seen that before. Another lady said she thought they stayed open until 8pm, and it wasn't even that! You can bet I'll be finding that information out soon. But by now, my ever-so-helpful miles to empty reading is bouncing between 0 and 2. At this point, I'm re-thinking my Costco membership, and considering Sam's Club. I considered myself lucky to have made it to 7-11 a few streets down, and paid a painful, unexpected $3.92. Add on top of that, I needed to use the restroom. And more importantly the slurpee machine was not functioning. It doesn't get much worse than that! But the rest of the evening was fine, not to worry.
6/8/08
Gas Problems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 thoughts:
No Slurpee? You're kidding - talk about the last straw. Glad you're a woman of strong character, a night like that could have broken lesser women :)
OH NO!! Sounds terrible. The slurpee would at least help the issue, sorry it just added to the not so happy night.
Post a Comment