6/25/08

Girly Day

Today I have Sabrina and Natalee. Jarah and Julia took the other kids to Six Flags. They have been so good. We even had a follow-up doctor appointment for Jackson - no sleep apnea - and we all survived. While Natalee took a nap, I painted Sabrina and Bailey's nails. This is one of my all-time favorite things to do :) Sabrina had 5 colors for her fingernails and 5 colors for her toenails, and then we did flowers on the big toe. Bailey is into light colors and just did one color on her fingers and one color on her toes with flowers on the big toe. And then Natalee woke up. You have to start them early you know. So in case you haven't meet Ms. Natalee, she is a mover and shaker, exploring and fearless. She kept very still while I painted her toe nails RED and her fingers a light glittery pink. How fun is that? Poor thing, I think she has my microscopic toenails. All of this proves it's in the genes - that's my theory anyway. She is a girl and she knows it's important to be cute and hold still while someone is making you cute.

3 thoughts:

The Martone Memories said...

I won't tell Presley you cheated on her!

Shelly Kenison said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. What a great babysitter!

Liz and Dave said...

I am glad you got to do Natalees nails too. I am sure she is a wiggler. By the way this is Liz.

P.S Tell Julia to update her blog.

MUSIC