6/5/08

TAGGED

3 fears: something bad happening to a member of my family, not being a good mom, traveling to other countries

3 joys: family & friends, cooking, doing creative things (although it's been so long, i'm not sure i remember what that may be)

3 goals: spiritual growth, physical fitness, teaching my kids responsibility, respect and things that will help them be successful as adults

3 current obsessions: Blogging, keeping track of our money, sleeping

3 random or surprising facts about me:
I like to have ALL of the laundry clean, EVERYTHING except for what the family is currently wearing, my closet is color coded (I know I'm not alone on that one!),
I collect hobbies, I have intentions of doing things, I can even tell you what every piece of material I have bought is for.
I have a talent for remembering useless details and keeping track of things, like where someone put their glasses

Tag 3 people: anyone!!

1 thoughts:

Erickson Fam said...

I love the color coded closet part... you forgot to mention the 'empty hanger section' - hahaha!

MUSIC