So this is just preliminary from the nurse, the doctor still needs to make recommendations, but Bailey is only allergic to pistachio now. If the doctor says it's okay, she can have peanuts and she is very excited. Garrett on the other hand.... is more allergic to peanuts than he was 2 years ago, and pecans, and is also allergic to egg whites, milk (and whey and casein in milk), and soybean. So I'll be needing to look at labels more carefully. So if you see me at the store looking dazed and confused and I don't respond, don't take it personally. On the other hand, he does not have outdoor allergies like Jackson, and is not allergic to dogs like I thought.
6/27/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 thoughts:
Good Luck! I really do feel for you.
I didn't know your kids were going through the allergies thing. It's not fun at all... we've been reading labels like crazy and still miss things every once in awhile. Good luck with everything!
I hope she can enjoy real PB soon!
Poor Garrett!
Good luck on the labels..
My goodness it is a good thing that Garrett doesn't have any outdoor allergies, it sounds like he has plenty. Poor kid. I hope things get easier!
Post a Comment