6/5/08

What have we been up to????

The list is long, but everyone is safe and no injuries to report. This past week has been busy as school comes to an end, today in fact is their last day. I will have a middle schooler next year, one at elementary and one in preschool. I'd better get used to it since that will be my trend until they graduate. I'm thinking of having the van painted yellow and installing a meter. I'm "planning" on being pretty organized in our activities this summer. My kids seem to do well when they know what to expect. Another thing I would like to do is potty train Garrett. It's just a little harder with all his little things that bother him. I could dedicate an entire post about all his OCD things. Our challenge of potty training is: He will not wear shorts so far, and he has to be dressed at all times. And since he does not like shorts, underwear is out of the question. Russ has tried to see if he wants to pee on cheerios in the toilet, nope. I've told him he can pee outside, nope. I'm thinking the diapers may just disappear, but I'm not above bribery. I've heard people talk about how different their kids are, but mine have so many overlapping characteristics, it makes me think it's genetic. It has to be!

3 thoughts:

Chelsi said...

Happy Birthday from Chelsi in Utah! I read Shelly's blog and it looked like you had a awesome time for your birthday!!

Shelly Kenison said...

Aussie was almost 4 before he was potty trained and even now both of my boys wear pull ups at night, so if you come across the magic fix all answer let me know!

Erickson Fam said...

Happy 29th Birthday from your BFF (haha)!!
I am all about bribing. Good luck on the potty training - it's no fun at all!

MUSIC