We got a Wii for my birthday/father's day. I mentioned it and Russ had one within a few hours. We have had a lot of fun with it. As some background, my kids are very competitive, in fact Jackson doesn't like to do the boxing with Bailey because she always wins. So, today I hear these comments:
"What are you made of?"
"What do you want?"
"Wipe that grin off your face!"
This is how they were encouraging each other, and cheering each other on. I have no idea where they heard these things.
6/20/08
Wii and family encouragement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 thoughts:
I think the wii seems REALLY fun and I'm not big on video games!! :) I'm glad the kids are enjoying the "birthday/father's day" present!! :)
I figure as long as no one gets knocked in the mouth - you're doing pretty well!!
Are you gonna bring it out here with you? I'd love to watch the kids play on it.
Post a Comment