6/8/08

SATURDAY :)

It was a busy, jam-packed FUN, FUN, FUN day. It needed it's own post! And it's recent so I remember most of it, that's always good. We headed to Hailey and Haden's Birthday party at a place with inflatable play things. AND I remembered my camera, AND took pictures, which will be another accomplishment to get on here. Garrett wouldn't go down the slides at first, but in no time, he was a pro. Jason was crazy and went down with me a few times, on my back, head first on my lap, etc. I went down the slide until I couldn't any more. I'm greatful for my warm up of Bonkers and the tramp earlier in the week. We were all sweaty and thirsty by the time we were done. Hailey was so cute, and Hayden is quite the Daddies Boy. (I got to hold a sweet 10 week old baby girl!!!) After cake we hit KUNG FU PANDA (garrett says: Kung Pu Fanda). It was really cute with a good message. And the kids did really well waiting in line. It could have been all the running around for the previous 2 hours, maybe. So after that the Lewis family headed to a baseball game. Julia and I took the kids to Steak n' Shake. By then the day had caught up to the kids and they were tired. Then we headed home, (read the gas problem post) got the kids baths and bed.

0 thoughts:

MUSIC