As many of you know Bailey is very fashion conscious. She has been for as long as I can remember. She could change her clothes and shoes by 18 months old and did so at least 5 times a day. So today, she wanted to wear a sun dress with denim capris, now I have strong feelings against this (dresses and jeans/pants), and have since I was a kid. I don't like it, no I mean I DON'T LIKE IT! It reminds me of a polygamist and it seems like your hair should also be in 2 braids if this is the fashion statement you choose to make. So today, she asked me what I thought, and I told her I didn't particularly like it. Now, we have the typical mother/daughter relationship that she pretty much likes the opposite of what I say, so I was surprised when she had changed her clothes. Okay, not surprised she changed her clothes but, I was surprised she came to me and said "It didn't work out with the outfit." It was just funny.




4 thoughts:
I can visualize this happening, and it cracks me up. she's so cute.
You should have just braided her hair, then she would have been all set =)
How funny! I bet it looked REALLY cute! I will have her try it again when I come over next.. ha!
You're so funny!
Oh my gosh! I know exactly how you feel~I feel the same way! Pants & dresses should not be worn together. Too funny!
Post a Comment